Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Months...12 Blocks!


When we moved across the country, from Montana to Indiana in January of this year, I knew it would be a long time before I would have a regular time and place to sew. Enter Jeni at In Color Order, and her Block of the Month. I went and purchased a few fat quarters and we were off and sewing! My "regular" place to sew continues to be in town at my Mother-In-Law's, sewing machine on a card table in her guest room, along with the ironing board in the hallway. And look what I have to show for it! Having a little something to look forward to sewing every month has been fun; learning and incorporating techniques for more accurate piecing has been rewarding. I am confident this project won't be "in progress" much longer...it will be an extra fun finish!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these colors!

SarahZ said...

Thank you! I can't wait to see this finished...I'm waiting to see how Jeni wraps it up before I jump in on it :)