Saturday, March 30, 2013

So far, So good!

Since it is the end of "the first quarter", I thought I would see how I was progressing, in regards to my "reminders" for the year....

1. Grocery bags: check

2.  Flagged Quilt?  Wedding Quilt for the Sweethearts? check, and check.

3. Coasters? of course!
Sherbet!

Sandhill Plums!

Awesome!

4. Barn Quilts?  One down, one to go...
Carla's Missouri Star :)
5. On other projects:
 I have made some progress on my Great Grandmother's quilts..have purchased backing fabric and will tackle them next, now that the wedding is accomplished:)

 I have also pieced a back and gotten the batting for the "It's a Hoot" top.

 I also spent some time cutting strips from my "old" fabrics in preparation for my "Jewel Box" top.

Aaand, I made a "mat" and a "bag", to boot !

Not too bad a showing, for me :)   


1 comment:

Carla said...

Looks like you have accomplished alot, Sarah! I'm trying to get one more "finish" in this quarter!