Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Honey Honey + TraceyJay

= Treasure Boxes...finally!!!!!
when did I get these? last Summer? Spring? I don't know...I've had them awhile:)

HSTs!  

I am lovin' this!

thank you Kate Spain!!!!



This project really brought out the "photo-bug" in me!!!

you don't think I would just let those itty bitty hsts go by the wayside, do you?!


totally random (eyes squeezed shut!) turned out far better than I could do with my eyes wide open :)
now for a backing...hmmm
I finally started this long anticipated quilt the last weekend in December, and the first week of January.  It was soooo cold outside, and this is such sunny warm fabric!  It has proven to be every bit as fun to make as I had hoped!  I have a really cute back planned...hopefully that will be accomplished sooner rather than later :)
I've so been looking forward to this Wednesday's WIP linky party at Freshly Pieced!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, Sarah! I love it...the colors are wonderful, aren't they! I have some of the Honey, Honey fabrics in may stash but have used them mainly for garment sewing for my little grand daughters.

Gina said...

Beautiful quilt top Sarah!! I love the warm sunshine colors! Will you be keeping this one for yourself? You made this quickly... Squaring up the HST 's can be time consuming!!!

Beth said...

This quilt is so pretty! I love Kate Spain fabrics. I checked out you sunrise pictures too wow so beautiful!