Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Two Things

a fabric bucket for sweet Hannah. she made me this scarf :)

based on this tutorial from 1/4"mark
edited to add the link in the above caption! so sorry to have omitted it before!


Here is a picture from last June. Taken at Friendship, Indiana during the Nat'l Muzzleloading Rifle Assoc. Spring Championship Shoot.
isn't she a doll? and yes, that is her own rifle! a girl after my own heart!

and my current work in progress...

HSTs?  surprise, surprise! ;)


I am really  really liking how this is coming along!






4 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

Love your bucket! A girl with a rifle, we've come a long way haven't we? Great picture.

Gina said...

Cute bucket and I love your HST's; you are a pro at them!!

Carla said...

Hannah is going to love that bucket...and I love your project!

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Super sweet blocks! They make me yearn for spring flowers