Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Q3 Finish Along 2015

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


I skipped Q2, but I have a few projects that I foresee finishing soon, so I am back on this thing!!!

1.Terri's Quilt

2. Bed Runner 
It was originally going to be part of the back of Terri's Quilt, but we've decided to make it "optional" by way of a runner :) Clever, no?


4. Scrappy Vortex
This is a long shot in this finish-along, but hey, if it happens that I finish it, I sure would like it to count!

So how 'bout you? Are you linking up for the chance on some wonderful prizes this quarter?
It is simple...make a bloggy list of your WIP and UFOs and link up this week over On The Windy Side, and then link up your finishes at the end of the quarter....winners are chosen randomly from all the finishes, and each finish is a separate chance! It really is fun motivation, and always great to see how many projects get finished up! 
I hope to see you there!


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

2 comments:

Fran said...

What lovely projects, each one different!

Gina said...

Hope you finish them all Sarah!!! Love the black and white border on the rainbow quilt!!!!