Saturday, July 8, 2017

2017 Finish Along Goals: Q3


shecanquilt

It is time, once again, to link up my quilting goals for the 2017 Finish-A-Long!
I am getting in just under the wire this go round, as today is the last day to link up!
I feel a little wild this quarter and am putting a bunch out there....we will see how it goes!



1. Four Square Mini
To accompany the recent feature of "Four Square Float", in McCall's Quick Quilts!

2. This One

3.  Friedlander HSTs
I picked up some fun variegated threads from my much loved LQS, in Lewistown, MT, that should work well with this one!
                                                       

4. Meadow Mist Mystery Quilt

5. Sew Secret, but not for long
I have all the blocks pieced, just need to assemble and quilt!

6.  Sewcial Bee Sampler
We are down to only 2 blocks to go. Would like to finish this up in a timely fashion. If you would like to see all my blocks in one place, they are on IG #SBScedarforksarah

7. Another little secret....
The top is complete on this collaboration with....my husband!!!!!
Can't wait to share, but he won't let me just yet!!! :D

8.  Ben's Quilt
 Who knows, it could happen, right?

9. Seeing Stars
This deserves to be finished...nothing stopping me, I have batting and backing for this!

10.  This little bowl of free HSTs will surely be turned into something!
My guess is a mini of some sort...stay tuned!

So there she be, my Q3 list!

Again, a huge
Thank You!
to our global hostesses for the
2017 Finish-A-Long!


1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Lots of pretty projects in the works. I wish you the best with your quarterly goals.