Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A New Wallet...First Finish of 2019!

Number 7 on my Q1 FAL list!
A wallet to match my Level Two Tote!
Essex linen, in aqua, and black leather outside.
Both of those, plus Alison Glass Geometry on the inside!
Just like the tote!
Because it was just wrong pulling the Mustang wallet out of the tote!

I won't be using leather in this way again, because it was a tad bulky in the corners for my skills. 
But overall, I am pleased with it for my use!

On the home front,
a very sweet IG friend, @janaguckt, surprised my family this week with a lovely and very sweet package, all the way from GERMANY!
The boys try to hide these delicious holiday treats from me, for my own good....but you know how it is, I find things!

I hope you are enjoying a fine January, wherever you are!


3 comments:

Miss Alissa said...

Those look lovely! Perhaps someday my purse and wallet will match! Haha!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

You've been busy with your sewing Sarah - and that parcel from Germany - what a treat! Lovely photo to finish with too.

It's been fine and very dry here this January - hardly a drop of rain all month, which is unusual for our summer The grass is brown and crunchy under foot in many places.

Ella said...

Cute wallet! The bags are also fabulous! On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in!