Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Things To Do in 2014

That I will forget if I don't write them down!( a couple have been around long enough, I won't forget 'em!)

1.  Make wall "quilt" out of all the cardboard packaging I have been stashing in my cabinet since August of 2013!  This should be fun!

2.  A bag for Hannah, who gave me the lovely "daffodil" scarf :) and if it turns out, may make one for myself as well :)  I really like this one by 1/4" mark

3.  A new apron :) I will use my old one as a pattern.

4.  I found a 12" zipper in the bottom of my sewing tote today...I would like to make a cool purse or bag with it! (see #2!)

And quilts to start or finish...

5. Great Grandmother's Dresdens...finish

6.  Awesome October...finish

7. Fly Home...I've started cutting

8.  Treasures Boxes... I have all I need to start (2 charm packs of Honey Honey, and all my white squares precut)...I've started piecing, and I am SO excited!  I realize how long I have anticipated this one!


9.  A wonderful surprise idea you will all love but I won't breathe a word of it until I get to start it :) I am still in the fabric gathering stage of this one.

10.  My own sampler like ViceVersa at GenX quilters...with my own block choices...I think it is a great idea! ...start


And a look at what I actually did sew up in 2013...I would really like to see more quilts in 2014 :)
Here's to a Happy, Healthy New Year!
out first thing in the morning, 1-1-2014

2 comments:

Carla said...

Happy New Year, Sarah! Love the idea of writing out goals...now, I need to take the time to do it! LOL

Gina said...

I need to make my to do list as well; you have some great goals!! Your treasure box quilt is sooo pretty and i fell in love with the dresdens the 1st time you showed them to us. Happy New Year Sarah!! Stay warm...it looks freezing there!