1. Make wall "quilt" out of all the cardboard packaging I have been stashing in my cabinet since August of 2013! This should be fun!
2. A bag for Hannah, who gave me the lovely "daffodil" scarf :) and if it turns out, may make one for myself as well :) I really like this one by 1/4" mark
3. A new apron :) I will use my old one as a pattern.
4. I found a 12" zipper in the bottom of my sewing tote today...I would like to make a cool purse or bag with it! (see #2!)
And quilts to start or finish...
5. Great Grandmother's Dresdens...finish
6. Awesome October...finish
7. Fly Home...I've started cutting
8. Treasures Boxes... I have all I need to start (2 charm packs of Honey Honey, and all my white squares precut)...I've started piecing, and I am SO excited! I realize how long I have anticipated this one!
9. A wonderful surprise idea you will all love but I won't breathe a word of it until I get to start it :) I am still in the fabric gathering stage of this one.
10. My own sampler like ViceVersa at GenX quilters...with my own block choices...I think it is a great idea! ...start
And a look at what I actually did sew up in 2013...I would really like to see more quilts in 2014 :)