After missing out on a couple of the quarters of 2015, it is good to be back with several finish-able projects! Yay!
1. "Prairie Point" I have the backing pieced and the batting in hand. There is a reason this is number one! I pieced this top last Fall, October/November...very excited to finish it up!
2. Birthday Cushion for BIL Have had alleged cushions on the drawing board since his birthday last year. I am not waiting on our reunion for confabbing...have jumped in with what I know he will love! I worked on this New Years Day, and felt like a superstar doing it! Awesome free pattern by Alissa Haight-Carlton, Modern Circle Pillow. I just need to quilt this up and put the envelope back on it.
3. 2nd Birthday Cushion for BIL Twisted Craze free pattern from McCalls Quilting, by Tracee Doran I know he likes this one too..have done the math to downsize this pattern...if I am successful with this one too, I will be a legend in my own mind for sure *wink* I have the gray fabric, lack the the "light" fabric..thinking burnt orange
I think these will be quite complementary :)
His birthday is in early February, wish me luck :)
4. Great Grandmother's Dresdens
I actually may finish this one. One of five tops I have made from 20 finished blocks from my Great Grandmother. Quilting is all but complete on the first one...so just acquire and apply binding :)
5. Ben's Quilt
Peaks and Paddocks, free pattern on Moda Bake Shop, by Cindy Sharp. Have decided I need one more column of blocks before adding borders. I will back this with fleece, so once the additional blocks are made and added, this ought to finish pretty quickly :)
6. Flowering Snowball This is running in the far outside position! But, 3 months can be a longish time, and just maybe I will finish it! I have the batting and wonderful Carolina Gingham backing in hand, so I think I would be remiss if I didn't include this one longshot :)
I am linking up this quarter with Leanne @ She Can Quilt :)