Sunday, February 10, 2019

16-Patch Baby Quilt!

Number 1 on my Q1 list is finished!
 My 16-Patch baby quilt! 
This quilt is made from one Jolly Bar* of Sweet Marion, by April Rosenthal.
It was such fun to piece, and I just love the sweet, but not too sweet, colors and patterns in this line!
It is simply quilted, using straight lines in a diagonal grid.
I had the perfect piece of licensed fabric for the back,
the Nut Brown Hare, and Guess How Much I Love You, a flannel that I picked up early last Spring.
It measures 48"x56".
I should be able to get it shipped off this week, and none too soon, as the recipient is due just anytime now! I can't wait!

*Jolly Bars are a Moda precut made exclusively for the Fat Quarter Shop. They are the equivalent of 2 charm packs, or half a layer cake, measuring 5"x10". This was my first and I loved using it, especially in this way!

6 comments:

Preeti said...

Simple, Beautiful and very modern!!! Love it. That is one lucky baby :-)

Miss Alissa said...

Ohh, how precious! I love the simplicity!

Modern Rose said...

I love this! You did an awesome job on it. I'm sure the mother of the baby will be over the moon seeing this!

Clipping said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

Jim said...

nice, thanks for sharing

Christine S said...

I love this so much! I have one jolly bar I haven’t used yet. I found a pattern but now I’ve forgotten. Imagine that :)