Friday, June 28, 2019

May Flowers bring June Showers!

 Back in May I received this really lovely bundle of "Tiara" from Paintbrush Studio Fabrics!
As a part of their "Sewcial Network", I was inspired by this beautiful collection to design a really fun HST quilt that I call "May Flowers!

The design is based on the simple Friendship Star and is basically 2 rings of them around a center star.  I used the 4-at-a-time method to create my HSTs.
And may I just say that these fabrics of Paintbrush Studios will have you petting them as you cut and piece, oohing and ahhing over their softness.
I quilted this little beauty using a diagonal 2" grid.
Both the backing and the binding are of the same pretty turquoise print.

I so appreciate the opportunity to use these lovely fabrics!
Thanks again to Paintbrush Studio Fabrics!

The finished quilt measures a neat 51" square, perfect for a crib or lap.
This quilt is listed for sale in my newly reopened Etsy shop, HERE.
Watch for the pattern too, coming soon, in PDF form to CedarForkStitches!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is just beautiful! Love those fabrics against the white background.