Monday, May 5, 2014

April


My sweet Sandy girl died on the 2nd.


when they were all pups

You all know how sad it is.

But there were better days...

changing seasons, changing weather


dug up some sweet memories making my little cowboy vest and tutorial :)

I think I've said this before:  I could take a picture every single day!

Spring turkey season :)

preparing for fair weather building projects!

this rock reminded me of "Nordika"...is that crazy?!

Did I mention it was turkey season? :)
George! Seriously? No matter WHAT your internal map says, this is NOT Palm Springs...!!!
I asked my FaceBook friends for help with a caption for this one...this was my favorite :)


 same hills....
...different clouds :)

Hello handsome!


the best thing about the end of April...

is the first weekend in May :)



3 comments:

Gina said...

so sorry about the loss o your pet; they are definitely a part of our families. you sure do have some pretty scenery up there in Montana!!!

Carla said...

What a great photo journal, Sarah. Thanks for sharing your world with us. It's so hard to lose a beloved pet, isn't it. I'm so sorry for your sadness.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Wonderful collection of photos. So sad to have your companion Sandy die but many special memories. The turkeys are huge. Love the pheasant. So easy to take photos every day especially with your ever changing landscape.