Friday, September 22, 2017

Kiss Me In Santa Fe, Again!

My second entry in 
Hosted by the wonderful Amy at Amy's Creative Side!
One of my favorite quilts of this year, "Kiss Me In Santa Fe", was designed and made for my niece
and her husband, for their wedding!
 They were engaged in their favorite getaway town, Santa Fe, and when I realized the design was basically a stylized "X", the name became a fun play on that!
 The quilt is made entirely of Indah Batiks, by Me +You, except for that small bit of gold Alison Glass.
 The skinny stripes are my favorite part! 
It was gratifying to have all my quilty math work out!
I was able to get this off to her in June...not too awfully late, eh?
The Bride's sister was with her when the package arrived, and we opened it together via FaceTime, which was  super fun and a girly silly cherry on top!

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the Bloggers Quilt Festival! It is my favorite time of the quilty year!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh what an awesome quilt!!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I love this one Sarah! Lovely design and colours. I'm guessing your niece loved it too!

Unknown said...

Love this quilt. What did the dimensions end of being? I'll definitely have to try this one out sometime.

Tu-Na Quilts said...

OOOh, love this quilt! Your design is perfect! Great color choices!

Northern Deb said...

Beautiful design!!!

Pamela said...

Awesome quilt! Perfect for the occasion :)

Paige said...

What an awesome design! And colors too! I too love those skinny strips and the dashed line! Well done! I know she was thrilled as you can tell!