Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Just Sew!

As I already recapped, we enjoyed a super Thanksgiving time with friends from Indiana. On one of our afternoons together, Terri and I dumped my little but growing bag of scraps and she got an elementary lesson in piecing and quilting!
  She also pieced the back with a 4 patch, so she could match seams.  I put the binding on, as it really was her nap time by then, but she watched attentively!
I sent her home with a couple fat quarters, in hopes the sewing bug will stick!!!
Time will tell :)


Oh!  And I made a few bracelets for my
  teeny tiny etsy shop!

Linking up with Sew Cute Tuesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like it would make a great potholder!

Sewing Mom said...

Great job, teacher. =) It's nice to share the skills.

Gina said...

Etsy shop? Yay for you for having a shop and for spreading the sewing bug!!!