Tuesday, April 29, 2014

More Tuesday Tidbits


A summery gingham table topper for a school fundraiser.  And a chicken too, just for fun!

Was feeling a bit of an empty nest, so I made 2 more chickens! 
 (these haven't been "fed" yet, so they are a little slack)

                            
This is a work-in-progress!  I am thinking something orange-ish for the new cover?!

A parting shot of this wonderful bundle before it is sent on it's way!

Last but not least, these trimmings have been saved since January.  
The hubs thought the birds might like them for nest lining...we will see!

May your week be filled with grace, and abound in things that bring you joy and peace!



3 comments:

Carla said...

Fun little tidbits today....I should put out some scraps for the birds too! But, then do I have to climb a tree to see them in a next??!!

SarahZ said...

Haha! I hadn't thought of that!!! But if you do, make sure we get the photographic record of it!!! :)

the momma said...

What a great idea - putting trimmings out for the birds!! And I love your little chickens ~ is there a tute somewhere or did you wing it? (hehe)
~ Tracy