Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Out With It, at last!

 Remember this sneaky peek, back in March

Well to say I am super excited would be an understatement, 
because Issue 17 of The Fat Quarterly is OUT!!!! 
And I am IN it!!!!
Color Me Happy Candy Sampler
Twice!!!
Chain Pieced Melody
This issue is filled to the brim with some really fun projects!
I just feel so honored to be included in such creative company!
  
I took a byzillion pictures!
No pressure, right?  It's just for a magazine!!!!

I hope you will check it out!


5 comments:

Miss Alissa said...

Congratulations! That is uber exciting :)

Carla said...

Woo Hoo! I especially like the Chain Pieced Melody and the dark blue background....so pretty! I'm super excited for you!

SarahZ said...

THANK YOU!!! I sent the blue one off to my Dad in Indiana, so he could "see it" :) He hung it up in his library :)

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Congratulations! Both of these are striking in their own way. The Candy Sampler looks like such a fun and achievable project.

blockMquilts said...

Congratulations! The quilts are both fabulous and the publishing in the magazine well deserved!