Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Simply Sawtooth Progress


Here is a recap and an update of my 
Wherein I use favorite fabrics and, hopefully, quite a bit of orange :)

January Stars
 Flower Fields, from Modern Meadow by Joel Dewberry; and 2 prints from Posy, by Aneela Hoey

February Stars:  
Rings, from Desert Daydreams, by Khristian Howell (one of my very first online fabric purchases ever!!!); and Pearl Bracelets, by Lizzy House, of course :)

March Stars:
Olavi, from Glimma, by Lotta Jansdotter; and Squared Elements, by Art Gallery

April Stars: 
 Tiny Orange Gingham, from a second-hand Ralph Lauren shirt; and Drake, from Glimma, by Lotta Jansdotter

All together now...

I know you are probably wondering where my May Stars are, but...the month is not yet over, patience!
Edited 29 May, to add my lone May Stars! I did not make 2 pair because, well, I just couldn't commit to my fabric choices on hand...will make it up later!
 But this one I do love and had been waiting for the chance to get to Joann's to pick up the Jennifer Paganelli print!  *happiness*
Linking up with Lorna @ Let's Bee Social!

4 comments:

Miss Alissa said...

I love your stars :)! So pretty!

Margaret said...

I love bright colours and stars--it's very pretty.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

They look nice - you have a lot of colours together here.

Whitney T said...

Your progress looks great! I have a sawtooth star quilt on my to do list. This is very inspiring!